|NOM-018-STPS-2015, Harmonized System for the identification and communication of hazards and risks from hazardous chemical substances in the workplace.|
|Published October 9, 2015,
clarification published November 11, 2015 – this standard takes
effect on October 9, 2018
This is the standard for the workplace to implement GHS in the workplace in Mexico, and also contains the instructions and requirements for preparing Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
If you are a Subscriber to our Deluxe Package, you have access to the following documents to assist your compliance.
1. A checklist for SDS that can be used to verify that the SDS has all the requirements from the Standard.
2. A Template for preparing a compliant SDS (with instructions).
3. Detailed instructions for preparing an SDS.
These documents are available to Subscribers to our Deluxe Package and can be downloaded from the site. For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GHS - fully implemented on October 9, 2018
ee a complete list of the translations we offer.
- All laws, regulations, NOMs are guaranteed to be the latest version.
- All documents are delivered by email and are in a PDF 2 column Spanish/English format.
- If you pay with a credit card, you will receive your document shortly after authorization.
- ALL prices are in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
If you need assistance or cannot find what you need here, please ask; we will be glad to assist you.