|ARTICLE 123 OF THE MEXICAN CONSTITUTION|
Article 123 of the Political Constitution of the United Mexican States - The Mexican Federal Labor Law is based on Article 123a of the Political Constitution of the United Mexican States of 1917
Reform published June 17, 2014 to section III of Article 123 A - prohibition of minors under 15 years of age
See a complete list of the translations we offer.
- All laws, regulations, NOMs are guaranteed to be the latest version.
- All documents are delivered by email and are in a PDF 2 column Spanish/English format.
- If you pay with a credit card, you will receive your document shortly after authorization.
- ALL prices are in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- If you are in Mexico, we must charge 11% or 16% IVA as applicable. If your payment originates outside of Mexico, you don't pay IVA.
If you need assistance or cannot find what you need here, please ask; we will be glad to assist you.